Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The sun in my universe

I feel like I just woke up but I'm tired. Let's get some coffee. I know a great place. And you can tell me all about yourself, and I can tell you all about me. And we can even share a bagel, but I only like cream cheese. Unless you'd rather walk along the beach. We can play in the salt water if you want. Let's just go, I'll race ya. Tell me a joke, I love a good laugh. But if you need to cry I'm good for that too. But I feel like dancing, you wear this shirt! It looks better on you than me. I like my jeans best...For the last time, no we are not watching that scary movie. But do you want to stay up all night with me? Because I don't want to just lie awake again for hours thinking about the same thing over again. Got any great stories? The morning sun wakes and your still sleeping. Breakfast? Or we can skip it and just take a shower. No? No shower, how about a walk.

This is the part of life that seems to matter most, and when and only if we trust those around us do we share these vital things that make us who we are. Who I am today is only slightly different from who I was a year ago and who I am becoming. So share with me your thoughts and feelings. I want to know.

Have a goodnight,
I love you.
Jak.

No comments: